While many of us don’t realize it, we are constantly engaged in subconscious acts of investment planning. We plan how we can best invest the limited time we have at our disposal. Would the 2-hours we have best be spent visiting a friend at the hospital, or would it be better invested, say, by taking in that ball game? We do some longer-term planning too: Does it pay to invest the effort studying for a degree in Arts, or would we get a better return studying to pass the Bar exam?
So, why don’t we invest the time planning our investments?
It’s been said: What you sow, so shall you reap! When it comes to enjoying the fruits of your investment, truer words were never spoken. Even if you don’t have thousands of dollars to invest, simply taking the time deciding where to “park” the money until you need it can be a rewarding investment planning exercise.
How your money grows, what you pay for that growth, and the ease and comfort with which you “journey” towards reaping the rewards of your investments, are all important aspects of a good investment plan. In the absence of such a plan, your financial future could be in jeopardy!
Our Investment Planning service is based on these simple facts: Market timing doesn’t work! Creating and preserving wealth needs diversification! Focus on the long-term, and don’t let short-term diversions distract you! Investing is about more than just making money – it’s also about helping you achieve your financial goals!
Here’s a preview of what our Investment Planning service cover:
· Understanding your financial goals: Through an intense yet structured “Getting to Know You” process, we’ll understand what your financial goals are, and we’ll help you prioritize some of the most pressing short, medium and long-term financial objectives you’d like to accomplish.
· Analyze a point-in-time snapshot: The next step is to analyze where you are today, in terms of your savings and current investment portfolio. Sometimes, this phase of our review results in actionable steps that can immediately benefit you – like cutting your losses in a sinking investment, or leveraging some profit-harvesting and tax-selling opportunities in highly successful ones.
· Proposing an investment strategy: With that information in hand, we can draw-up comprehensive personalized investment strategies that will help you reach your financial objectives. This may be accomplished by building upon your existing portfolio, or proposing a set of cost-effective, tax-efficient, age-appropriate, risk-averse investments that are aligned with your personal financial goals.
· Implementing the plan: Our Investment Planning approach is dynamic, and constantly evolves with your changing circumstances. We’ll guide and advise you on investment plan transitions as you go through life and life-style changes.
· Watching over your investments: We’ll monitor and review your investments, plans and strategies in light of changing investment climates.
· Consult, advise and counsel: Ours is an ongoing partnership. Throughout our relationship with you, we’ll keep you informed, and communicate constantly with you about proposed changes and potential risks or opportunities for your investments.
Links to Facebook and LinkedIn Social Media Pages are for non-security related opportunities only
* Representatives offers products and services using the following business names: Gem State Financial Group – insurance and financial services | Ameritas Investment Company, LLC (AIC), Member FINRA/SIPC – securities and investments | Ameritas Advisory Services (AAS) – investment advisory services. AIC and AAS are not affiliated with Gem State Financial Group.
Products and services are limited to residents of states where the representative is registered. This is not an offer of securities in any jurisdiction, nor is it specifically directed to a resident of any jurisdiction. As with any security, request a prospectus from your representative. Read it carefully before you invest or send money. A representative will contact you to provide requested information. Representatives of AIC and AAS do not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult your tax advisor or attorney regarding your situation.