Tax minimization is more than just simply maximizing the amount of money you keep in your pocket at income tax time. It is a long-term engagement and an important component of the overall financial planning process.
At Gem State Financial Group we leverage our Accounting skills to incorporate effective tax minimization strategies into the overall planning process whenever possible. Our financial professionals incorporate tax minimization strategies into the financial planning process on an on-going basis. Doing so requires a high level of understanding of tax issues and a deep insight about each clients’ unique needs.
Tax Minimization Strategies may include:
· Choosing tax-efficient investments, both in the accumulation stage and as you begin to draw income from your assets
· Taking advantage of capital losses
· Income splitting though Spousal RSPs and pension income splitting
· Utilizing asset location as well as asset allocation to lower overall taxes paid on investment gains
· Maximizing charitable giving strategies
Links to Facebook and LinkedIn Social Media Pages are for non-security related opportunities only
* Representatives offers products and services using the following business names: Gem State Financial Group – insurance and financial services | Ameritas Investment Company, LLC (AIC), Member FINRA/SIPC – securities and investments | Ameritas Advisory Services (AAS) – investment advisory services. AIC and AAS are not affiliated with Gem State Financial Group.
Products and services are limited to residents of states where the representative is registered. This is not an offer of securities in any jurisdiction, nor is it specifically directed to a resident of any jurisdiction. As with any security, request a prospectus from your representative. Read it carefully before you invest or send money. A representative will contact you to provide requested information. Representatives of AIC and AAS do not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult your tax advisor or attorney regarding your situation.